ArtsCalibre Academy is accepting applications for a Teacher On Call (TOC) to join our dynamic and dedicated educational team. This is a casual position.
Under the direction of the Principal, the TOC will be responsible for the education and supervision of children within the classroom environment. We are seeking an energetic, reliable, flexible, creative and confident individual who shares our deep passion for enriching education through the Arts.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementing lesson plans for a number of teachers in our K–9 classrooms
- Maintaining an organized learning environment
- Providing engaging, on-site supervision
- Leading daily homeroom activities including attendance, morning calendar and other actions as required.
- Valid BC Teaching Certificate
- Valid First Aid/CPR Certificate
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Three (3) recent letters of reference.
Please submit your resume and covering letter to Ms. Sandra Walton, Principal and Executive Director