ArtsCalibre Academy is currently accepting applications for a Teacher on Call (TOC) to join our team. This is a casual position.
Under the direction of the Principal, the TOC will responsible for the direct education and supervision of children within the classroom environment. Working within a team environment, we are seeking an energetic, reliable, flexible, creative and confident individual with a passion for guiding and nurturing children's education through the Arts.
The TOC is responsible for a variety of duties including:
- Implementing lesson plans for a range of teachers in K – 9 classrooms.
- Maintaining an organized learning environment.
- Providing on-site supervision.
- Leading daily homeroom duties including: daily attendance, morning calendar and other activities as required.
- Valid BC Teaching Certificate
- Valid First Aid/CPR Certificate
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Must provide three (3) recent letters of reference
Please submit a resume and cover letter to Ms. Sandra Walton, Director - email@example.com.