Community Programs Registration Form
Registering for our publicly available Community Program classes is an easy 2 step process:
- Enroll each participant who you want to include in this registration in one or more classes by completing and submitting the form below, paying by either Interac e-Transfer or credit card. Please be sure to check your class choices very carefully before clicking on the Submit Registration button.
- Provide special notes and emergency contact information for the participant(s) using our Community Programs Registration Step 2 form.
In order to successfully submit your registration you must complete both of these steps.
Full details on the available classes listed below can be found in our Community Programs - Fall 2023 brochure.
Special notes on this brochure:
- The Pickleball class on Saturdays has an 10 sessions option that you can register for below. To instead take advantage of the $20 drop-in (cash) option for this class on any given date, simply show up and pay the cash fee to the instructor (NOTE that we cannot offer change).
- The Birthday Parties/Weddings, etc. (Gym Rentals) option cannot be booked using this online form. To inquire on this and reserve space for your special event(s), please email or call us at email@example.com or 250-382-3533. Bookings can be made for any future date – not just the current Term date range shown below (yellow-shaded cell).
Unless otherwise specified, all classes will run at ArtsCalibre Academy's Elementary School (K-6) campus at 2625 Arbutus Road.
All class registrations are subject to availability on a first-come-first-served basis, since the number of available spots is limited. Any class listed in the Community Programs brochure which does not appear in the form below is fully booked.
Other notes on the form below:
- As its name suggests, Registration Primary Contact is the person we will need to reach about this registration if necessary (usually you — the one completing this form).
- Participants are the individuals actually attending each class. If you are simply registering yourself in one or more classes, then of course you will be both the primary contact and participant.
- Additional participants may be added by clicking on the + Add Another Participant button.
|Age Groups – Legend|
|ALL||All Age Groups|