ArtsCalibre Academy is accepting registrations for the 2021/2022 school year and beyond.
Please take a few minutes to complete our online Prospective Student Questionnaire. Once you have submitted it, be sure to book a tour of our facilities, or contact us to meet "virtually" via video conference.
After we have had an opportunity to meet you and your child, our Admissions team will provide you with access to our registration form. Once we receive your completed form and $75.00 non-refundable registration fee, your child’s spot in our program will be reserved.
For the 2021/2022 school year and beyond — to fully secure your registration and to allow us to plan staffing/supplies for the new year, your September tuition fee will be due immediately upon notice of successful enrollment. This is refundable according to our Pre-payment Refunds policy below.
Students returning for 2021/2022 are given priority registration until February 19th, 2021. After that date, registrations are opened to the public on a first-come, first-served basis. In order to confirm your registration we must receive:
- A completed Registration Form (available at the Preschool or by contacting us)
- A copy of your child’s immunization records
- Two current “heads shot” photos of them for emergency documentation
- Your $75.00 non-refundable registration fee (paid via cheque or Interac e-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A cheque (made payable today) or e-Transfer for your child’s September 2021 tuition fee
- Post-dated cheques for October 2021 through June 2022, OR a completed Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) agreement which is available upon request by contacting us.
Should you need to withdraw your registration before the start of the school year, your September 2021 tuition fee prepayment is 50% refundable if we receive your written notice (email is acceptable) prior to May 1st, 2021. On or after this date it is fully non-refundable. This same policy applies for all subsequent school years.
Returned Payment Policy
A $40 fee will apply to all NSF cheques or returned PADs, which must be replaced promptly. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your child from the program.
Other questions? Feel free to contact us.